Tuesday, December 30, 2008

craze day wif my cuzziiee !!

crazee crazee day wif my cuzie cuzie !

helu . today me , my sist n her bf ( amai ) go to kk . to hve sum fun . hehe . besh lh jga . huhu . then 8 kk , we meet my cuzzie , mimink n her bf ( bollock ) oso nasha . then kmi jln2 n mkn2 . btw , my sist n her bf oso me p wtch muvie . we wtch histeria . wut an awesome muvie made by local director . OMG ~! i adore that film . it's the best than other film i've been wtch bfore . hha . i love the way Liyana Jasmay act . she's super cool && adorable ! hha .
i love her . if i were Ellen Degeneres , i'll marry her ! hahaha . jk ! unfortunately , i'm not ! so, don't worry bout it . hurm , then my sist n her bf go home earlier than me . cuz i decided to follow my cuzzie . hhe . then , we go round the world again . and we hve so much fun together .
after that , 7pm something , we fell kinda tired and wanna go home . but i told my cuzzie to stop by to a diner n grab sum food to eat . hha . my stomach keep shuffling owdy with all the techno it heard . hha . so we all stop by at putatan and go eat2 . my cuzzie wanna buy some stuffs . so , we singgah lg d servay putatan . hhe . then , we go home . i reached home at 10pm . hha . lucky me , din get scolded by my mum n dad . hha . so , i guess that's all happening today. urm , btw , later me show some pix i've taken wit my cuzzie k ?


p/s : 1 more day to our big beachy birthday party !!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment