Sunday, January 25, 2009

LOVE ?

hhe . guess why i'm typing that words above ? wanna knw y ? yea , u're rite . i'm falling for someone rite now . sounds lame huh ? idc what other ppl may say bout it . what im sure and know is , he's the one ! i like him ! omg ! he's different from the others . he's cute , kind , very sweet , trendy , unfortunately ! he's shorter than me . hurm ~ for me , its not important aite ? so , i keep going on relay with him . his name is zulfadhli but ppl called him bibi . i called him alai . ofcoz i'm different from the others ! yay ~ hha ! i'm happy when able to be beside him . i feel like i'm the one who really matter for him . last time i meet him , i was totally sick ! wat embarassed moment i had . hhu . but it ends up in the good way . hha . guess what ? he take care of me . he lend up me his sweater for me . i was touched by his sweetness . oh no , i'm deeply falling for him everyday ! haha . even now , i'm missing him so much . i felt like this bfore , but not exactly like this ! he's a magic in my life . but i admit , i still can't trust him 100% . but i will try to . he also try to convince me to trust him everyday . so , why can't i gve him a chance aite ? hehe . so , i think anytime soon when he ask me to be his gf , i will accept ! cuz bfore , i rejected him . hha . stupido me . but , no worries . i will never made the same fault again . what im sure for now is , i'm totally fall for him . i love him ! :)) sayang si alai !

No comments:

Post a Comment