Friday, February 27, 2009

JUST H I M !


SAYA SAYANG SAYA PUNYA ALAI !

helu ! hehe . i'm back agen ! i just reached home nie . today we all kena suruh balik b'malam . so , happy lha jga . sbb lma sdh tia jmpa my family kan .
hhuh . miss them a lot ! lgpn lma sdh tia on9 kn . miss my internet friends . haha .

but mostly , i will miss my alai so much . huhu . when at scul , like everyday we meet each other . now , fr about 2 days we're not going to meet each other . feel kinda sad . but its okay . hehe . btw , i feel so happy rite now . this evening , while i'm waiting my dad to come and pick me up , i meet my alai . i feel so alive nie when i was with him . hehe . i feel so happy . he's the one that can make me smile all day long . hmm . then , when my dad come already , my alai helps me lift all my stuffs . otw to the car , he kiss my cheeks and say goodbye to me .
OMG ! it sure shock me up . haha . but i remain calm infrontof him . but on the inside , only GOD knows . haha . he's so sweet . i'm totally fall for him .
c=

No comments:

Post a Comment