Saturday, March 21, 2009

C I N T A ♥

helu ppl ! its me agen . back , to report what am i doing this whole 1 week holiday . well , my holiday is simple . nothing BIG matters happen . just simple2 thing lh . hehe . so , on last suday , me and my family go to kawang waterfalls to hve some ' quality time ' together . hehe . i got a lotta fun there . fr y'll information , its my frst time to the waterfalls that day . haha . sounds funny yah ? idfc . urm , then on monday i woke early , cuz i gotta go to the school . guess what ? yea , its addclass time ! huh ! what a damn . but nvm , its quite okay wit me , cuz i still can meet my friends , and ofcoz , my cinta ! hhe . so , at school evrything's fine . fun . then on thursday , i just stay at home . doing my urgh ! HOMEWORK ! damn it . i got lotta hw dis holiday .
so , luckily , i finished them just in time . on wed , i go to school . duh ~ addclass time . this day , quite diff bcuz i didn't in my class at all since frst period . hha ! me wit areyink walk around the school . then , i met my cinta . eu knw what , that morning, he wait me outside the school til i come . hha . so sweet ~ i love my cinta . then , by afternoon i go to my sis's college to wait my father pick us up there . i bring along my cinta . hehe . don't worry , my daddy know already bout us . so , he won't be mad . :)) then he tags along , we go to wsma mdeka frst to take my spec which already done nad i go change my school uniform there also . haa ~ then , my daddy brought us to lunch at palm cafe , cp . hha ! what a moment ! my daddy suka kasi kuyak my cinta oh . cian dia . hehe . after that , we go to watch muvie . ' sex drive ' first movie i watched wit him . :)) at the cinema , we're holding hands all the time . hha . sweet moment i had with him . i felt so so happy with him . he's my sunshine . then , after watch movie , we go home . we follow amai , ( my sis's bf ) then i drop my cinta home . and i'll be able to see his house . waa ~ a lot more bigger than mine . but , nvm . haha . then by thurs also another boring day at home . friday still d same . saturday also ! omg ! what a holiday ~ hmm . whatever it is , i'm happy enough wit my life . also my friends . i miss them a lot ! areyink si jabuk , gG si pari , zaryn si batak n azie si kichiie ! haha . last but not least , my alai @ my cinta ! miss him a lot too ! mwa ! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment