Saturday, July 18, 2009

H O M E D ! :))



hello ppl ! i'm back agen . hehe . i just got back home yesterday . my dad pick me up at scul . then he brought me to his office frst . then at 445 pm we head our way back home . i missed my home . when i reach home , i met my mum , sist syera , my lil bro ( manungs ) n my matua . hehe . then my night doing great . bt , i spent my time mostly in the room . guess what am i doing ? haha . Duh ~ i'm onlining ( is that word really exist ? ) myself . missed my internet frends bha . want to update dis blog oso . so long time didn't update it . huhu . ohya ! frgot to mention it here . eu all knw wht , me owdy bought that Newmoon novel which i really wanted last 3 weeks ago , nw i had it owdy ! hehe . so happy . and guess what agen , i'd finished read it bitch . haha . it such a sad , romance , suspen , unforgettable novel i've ever read . bt , stil got the other sequel to read bha . got two more to read . haiz . but the next one is eclipse , i owdy talk to mu buddy ( nadiy ) that me only want to borrow from him . got no money bha want to buy some fr nw . haha . ( teropot dis ) . urm , anyway , got some updates also about my life at scul . well , scul is fine actly . got nothing big matter really happnd to me . its just we all the form5 studnts is counting on days fr our big exams coming up . 2nd trial is going to held on august , thats mean its nextmonth . omg , im so fuckin messed up to sits any exams fr now . just look at my last trial result . so so bad ! good enough to hummiliates myself and my parents . hmm , idk what to do . =(( fil bad fr them .
i knw i can do it . bt , dis laziness keep controling me . whatever it is pun , i'll try my best bha . the best that i can do is to try my very best and put my effort on evrything me do . :))




hehe . me and my Newmoon novel .





kinder bueno !

No comments:

Post a Comment