Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FREEDOM !

Salam semua :))


Hey guys , come spell it with me . F - R - E - E - D - O - M ! What did it say ? Yeah baby , its FREEDOM ! haha . That words currently fr me now because i already done wit my SPM just this last tuesday ! Gosh , macam nda pecaya seja bha ! Gila eh , time fly so fast ! huh ! I'm glad that finally i was done with high school and later will proceed to a new chapter in my life . Which will start soon . Which , i can't wait to start it . haha . I'm so anxious about it . But fr now , i think maybe i'll just stay at home fr awhile . But , i was thinking about part-time work . Which i already discussed with si Bongol , also my fellow friends . I'm interested to work , but where to work is my problem now . Idk where to work bha ! Clueless about it . Ugh . Besides , my parents will be really sure to NOT ALLOWING me to work at anywhere . That's fr sure ! But hey , like seriously , IDC ! haha . *evil
I know , i know , maybe what am i trying to do is going to be a very useless move fr me . But , nothing wrong if i just keep trying right ? Who knew , my parents will give permission for me . haha ( kalau ! ) hm , mudah mudahan lah hati drg terbuka untuk membagi permission sama aku untuk bekerja buat sementara waktu menunngu result SPM keluar pada Bulan Mac 2010 . Amin ! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment