Monday, December 7, 2009

Satu lagi bha ! :))

Salam semua :))


Hee . Well , wanna update this blog kejap ja . Because kejap lagi mao balik p rumah my uncle at Tjg Aru . Well , sna tiada internet , so can't update my blog . aha . Okay , fyi , tomorrow is my last day to sits SPM . Hell yeah ! Awesome , awesome ! Saya mao habis schl sdh ! Isn't tht great ! haha . Jgn jealous people . haha . :DD *evil
So , babay schl ! i'm gonna miss schl so badly . But what to do ? I'm totally dropping it . aha . Well , last paper tmrw is Chemistry . Yeah , god damn it ! Ugh ! I hate that subject ! but , what to do ? Just hv to ans th paper and hand in . thats all . Fin . ekek .
Okay then , i'll see you guys on the nxt post k ?
wish me luck fr tmrw . Love y'all .
xoxoes .

(◡‿◡✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment