Thursday, January 21, 2010

the day was awesome !

Salam semua :))



hello hello . so today , as i told you yesterday , i went to AMC with my dad . and i register there blah blah blah . ohyeah , i didn't take the MCSE class . huhu . sad sad . but i'm taking the ICT class instead . i'm taking graphic design , payroll and photo editing . yeay ! wish me luck kay ? hehe .


so after we went to AMC , i asked my dad to drop me at CP . yeah , there , meet bibi and we hangout , watch movie , and macam macam lagi lah . best bha hangout sama si sayangs . haha . then by 5pm , Syera called , she fetched me , and we homed !
tha's all homie ! hehe .



ohyea , pic di atas ? haha . dahulu kala sewaktu masih bergelar budak sekolah . kami telah menawan GP ! hahaha . celebrate birthday Waie bha nie . sangat best ! miss you all xx


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment