Tuesday, January 5, 2010

deactivated .

Salam semua :))


hello sweet readers ! ohhemmjee , rindu nya mao update blog di sini . Lama sudah enda update bha . kesian eh . bha bha bha , well as you all can see sana atas . DEACTIVATE . Deactivate apa kan ? Yeah , i had deactivated my Facebook account . Just for awhile . I decided to take a break from it awhile . You know , there's been too much and too many things ruined from it . Nowadays , everything seems to be broken , down , crashed . You know , everything negative is all around me now . Even me ? I can't barely think positive enough to through all this . I'm sorry , maybe you guys will not understand what i'm saying now . i'm talking rubbish here , crap ! ughh . i'm not really into telling everybody about my problems . I'll keep it private . only the closest one knows what i've been through now . it's hard . I know , all this are test from Allah . I have to get through all this , and i know i can .


Friends , thanks for being there for me . ILOVEYOUALL ! Thanks for the advise , the effort to help me . Ugh , i owed you guys so much ! May Allah bless you all .

Ayink
☺ Bataks
☺ Azie
☺ gG
☺ Nana
☺ Nadiy

Take care , and i love all my sweet readers .



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment