Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to Boi !

Salam semua :))



hello kawan ! hehe . how are you guys ? miss me ? haha . guess not ah ? well , i'm not expecting much neither . but i do love all my readers bha ! hehe . apa sudah aku cakap nie ? SOWT !


okay so just now , i went to my cuzzy's crib . well , she's celebrating her 21st birthday today . so it's A MUST for us to go there ! haha . KEWAJIPAN tu sekk . so as usual , the food was like superWHOA ! and the cake ? OHEMJE ! delicioso ! cheesecake bha , my second fav after chocolatecake . yaii . so , we cerita cerita , makan makan , ketawa ketawa and banyak lagi lah . siok bha sana ! you know , if jumpa cousin ja , lupa dunia kan ? hehe .

well , tomorrow ? yes , i'll go to KK . to register for my MCSE class at AMC . yeay ! finally bha . after this whole time , i've been begging for it from my dad . and finally , i got it ;)) thanks pa ! love you bha !


so , i guess that's all lah kan ? boring bha juga kamu baca cerita aku nie ? teteda juga . haha . okay loves , take care !



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment